1. Welcome to the internet site www.geffenmedical.com (hereinafter: the "Site"), which is owned by Geffen Medical Ltd. (hereinafter: "Geffen Medical").
5. Geffen Medical may, at any time and without giving notice thereof, in its absolute discretion, stop or suspend the operation of the Site, in part or in its entirety, or to fix or change its character and contents. Likewise, Geffen Medical invests reasonable efforts to ensure the maintenance and availability of the Site and its contents; however, despite Geffen Medical's efforts, the operations of the Site may be disturbed, disrupted, suspended or delayed, permanently or temporarily, due to causes or events not within the control or Geffen Medical or not of its desire.
6. The Site and its contents, including copyright of all the texts, materials, implementations, the graphic design, the files, the codes and the pictures and the trademarks therein (hereinafter: the "Contents"), belong to Geffen Medical and/or to a third party that permitted it to use them, and they are protected by the relevant national and international legislation.
7. The use of the Site and the Contents therein are "AS IS", that is to say, without any possibility to interfere or to change on the part of any User, and for private purposes only. It is absolutely prohibited to use the Site and/or its Contents, in part or in whole, for commercial purposes or to copy, amend, change, reproduce, broadcast, present, advertise, transfer, sell or distribute in any manner whatsoever by any User without the prior written consent of Geffen Medical.
8. Nothing contained in the Site or what is stated thereon, expressly or implicitly, by virtue of estoppel or in any other way, shall be deemed to grant a license or right to use the trademarks that appear on the site without the written consents of Geffen Medical.
Limitation of Liability
9. Geffen Medical makes an effort that the Site and its Contents will include complete, accurate, reliable and up to date information, but it does not give any assurances and/or representations regarding their accuracy. The Users affirm and accept that Geffen Medical may not control the Contents and/or the security of the Site and its services in a complete manner, and in light thereof, Geffen Medical is not responsible for the security of the Site and/or the Contents therein.
10. The Users agree that it is their responsibility to check and evaluate the Site and the Contents (as that term is defined above), and that the responsibility for any risk that may be caused to the User as a result of the use of the Contents, in whole or in part, including, inter alia, any decision that the User may make based on the accuracy, the completeness, the reliability and the utility of the Contents rests with them.
11. Without derogating from the generality of what is stated above, it is clarified that Geffen Medical will not be responsible for any damage and/or loss and/or expense that is caused to the Users as a result of the use of the Site and/or the Contents.
12. The Site may offer links, hyper-links or banners to other sites that Geffen Medical does not supervise or inspect them, or their reliability and legality and all that is connected with their security and their protection of privacy. Therefore, Geffen Medical will not bear any liability of any kind whatsoever with anything connected with the intellectual property rights or any other right of a third party for the contents that are published on the various site pages or any other site connected to the Site.
13. Geffen Medical shall not be responsible for the use that Users make of the links to the Site, for pages that are not located on the Site, or for other sites, and the Users undertake to adhere to and to fulfill the instructions and the terms of those sites or internet pages and to directly contact the suppliers of those sites or those pages in all that is connected with subjects that may arise as a result of the entry, the browsing or the use thereof.
Policy of Protection of Privacy
14. Geffen Medical respects the privacy of every person who visits the Site. The policy of preserving the privacy that is expressed below relates to the type of information that Geffen Medical is permitted to collect, as well as the way and the purpose of processing this information. This policy of Geffen Medical shall even instruct and direct the Site Users how to behave in the event that they are not interested that their personal details be collected or given to others in connection with their visit to the Site.
15. Geffen Medical is entitled to manage a data base and to process any data on the Users (such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and the like) (hereinafter: "Personal Data" or "Personal Details") that come to its knowledge by means of the use of the Site and that were transferred by the Users of their free will. Geffen Medical undertakes that, to the extent that it has such a data base, the use thereof and the manner of its management will be for any purpose within the framework of the business activities of Geffen Medical and in accordance with the provisions of the laws of the State of Israel that apply to that matter.
16. If a User does not want his Personal Data to be collected, preserved, stored or processed in any manner whatsoever as described above, he must refrain from transferring his Personal Details to Geffen Medical, as aforesaid.
17. It is hereby clarified that for the purpose of delivering Personal Details by a person who is not yet 18 years of age, the consent of a parent or guardian is required.
18. A User of the Site who agreed to the terms that are described above regarding the collection, storage and processing of his Personal Details in accordance with these provisions may exercise any right reserved for him within the framework of the protection of privacy laws customary in Israel. A User of the Site who is interested in exercising his aforesaid right shall do so by means of a written approach or by e-mail notice to Geffen Medical (CustomerService@geffenmedical.com).
19. Geffen Medical shall not be liable in the event that the User of the Site provides or notifies Geffen Medical or a third party, whether within the framework of the Site services or its Contents or from his own will, of the Personal Details of another person (including, and without limitation, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and the like), without the User of the Site having first obtained the consent of that person. In such a case, such notice shall have been done at the sole responsibility of the User of the Site.
20. When a User of the Site enters or visits the Site, certain information may be planted on the computer or by other electronic means use of which is made by the User, and that is for the purpose of ongoing and proper operations of the Site, coordinating the Site to the personal preferences of the User, and for purposes of securing the data. "Cookies" are text files that are stored in the computer hardware or by electronic means of which the User avails himself. The primary function of the Cookies, inter alia, is to assist the Users to receive various services and for statistical purposes. On most internet browsers, one can delete the Cookies from the computer or from the other electronic means of which use is made, to block all the Cookies, or to receive a warning before the Cookie is stored in the computer or the electronic means. In order to learn more about these usages, please see the relevant use instructions for browsing the internet or the computer's help screen.